Rules & Regulations
Sports & Games
Mandatory Public Disclosure
Annual Report -2021-22
The academic year 2020-21 ended on a happy note witnessing excellent performance of the students in the CBSE board exams .
Academic Results 2020-21
Class X Appeared- 52 Pass - 52 Percentage 100%
Class XII Appeared- 72 Pass - 71 Percentage 97.1%
Competitive Exams Highlights
We proud to announce that our students achieved high ranks in the various competitive exams i.e.
• Gopal Bansal got admission in IIT Ropar and Arpit Garg in IIT Madras
• Abhay Thakur in Bits Pilani • Navraj Singh, Navjot Singh and Deepanshi got admission in Thapar University Patiala.
• Akriti Aggarwal got admission in PEC Chandigarh
• Bhavya got admission in NIT Jalandhar In Medical Stream, our students
• Aruashita Aggarwal got admission in MBBS in Govt. Medical College Patiala.
• Two of our students named Osheen Kaur Mattu and Savreen Kaur Aggarwal got admission through scholarships in Foreign Universities. Co- Curricular Activities (Senior Wing)
• 5 June – observed Environment Day • An online interaction programme with Mr. Bitu Sahgal, an environmental activist was conducted for the classes VIII and X. The topic was ‘Wild life conversation’ through this topic he made the students aware of extensive deforestation and less of natural habitat of animals. Mr.Sahgal encouraged the students to volunteer for the cause. • On 11th Sept. students had an interaction session with Mr.Bitu Sahgal through online mode. Topic was ‘Mother Earth’. • Tree plantation drive was organised in association with Rotary club members. • Students of class X from Blossoms Sr. Sec school, Patiala joined a webinar on the topic ‘Nature Survival Revolution’ on July 27, 2021. This interactive session was with Mr.Bitu Sahgal and Ms Preeti Takle. • A Virtual International Yoga day- 2021 was celebrated by Blossoms school students on June 21, 2021 • An interactive session with Dr. Anju, Dental Specialist from New Delhi was conducted via zoom meet for the students of classes VII and VIII on 6th Nov 2021. • An oral hygiene awareness session was arranged with Dr.Anju Rajwar, Dental Paediatrician on June 10, 2021 for classes VIII and IX. It was through zoom meet • 75th Independence Day was celebrated with immense feeling of patriotism and staunchness. The celebration took place keeping in view the adherence to all Covid- 19 protocols. • Eleventh “National Voters Day” was observed on Jan 25, 2021 in the school premises. The day was celebrated to make the students aware of the importance and power of voting in democracy. • Inter House Competition - Students of classes VI to XII participated in Teej festival on August 11, 2021. Mehandi Compeition, Rangoli, Thali Competiton, Best out of Waste, Rakhi making competition were organised. • Rifle shooting practice by 4 Pb girls BN NCC Patiala at Dabhlan Army Firing Camp, Patiala • Students of class XI performed a short skit, an excerpt from the play ‘Mothers Day’ ( J.B Priestely) from their NCERT book “The Snapshati Book". • “Fantasy Fiesta” farewell party was organised to bid adieu to batch XII 2021-22. Ronit Kapoor and Anshuman were adjudged Mr. and Ms. Blossoms 2021-22. Co- Curricular Activities (Junior Wing) • Red day celebration was done on Oct 30, 2021 by the students of primary wing. They were dressed up in the colour and enjoyed activity on the theme. • Virtual Lohri celebration was done by preparatory wing. • Children of preparatory wing had craft activities on the eve of Christmas • On Feb 16, 2021 students of pre- primary and primary wing celebrated Basant Panchmi, dressed in yellow attire. An activity on kite flying was observed. • Enjoyed innovative activities on the red theme. • Janamashtami celebration was done with great enthusiasm. • The students of primary wing enjoyed Diwali celebration on Nov 2, 2021. They were told the story behind this festival in a beautiful depiction by the teacher. • Children’s day was celebrated on Nov 12, 2021. Children were seen enjoying a cultural event, dressed like national heroes. • Students celebrated Christmas. • International women’s day was celebrated on march 8, 2022. Mothers of Prep 1 students were invited for recreational activity. Different games were played by the students and their mother. Young Achievers • RaghavKalra our former student has launched his book ‘life behind a steering wheel’ which is an exciting revelation of many experiences anecdotes and stories created during his journey of 13 days. • Our former student Shubneet Kaur collection of emotions in the form of a book “flight Feathers” was launched by Maharani Preneet Kaur and Major General J.P Singh. The book has already been launched at International ‘Oxford Book Fair’ and studied by the students of oxford international college.